Thursday, July 22, 2010

Color Me With Flowers




I think I was meant to live in floral prints. As soon as I enter a store I migrate automatically towards anything with a flower on it.
What can I say, I'm a girl.
I like pretty things.
And what better time to wear a cute flower printed dress than in Colorado, completely surrounded by nature.



My deepest desire right now is to find a necklace that can make music. I've been looking everywhere. Hopefully God and His angels will decide to bless me with one. (fingers crossed) ....Or maybe you ladies have some suggestions......
I can't believe July is almost over. It's ridiculous how quickly time moves. I'm heading to Ohio to see my college buddies in a few days. It should be fun times. I'll make sure to post some things about it.

Well lovelies, Make sure to do all your favorite summer things.
Don't miss out on any offered adventures.
Just dive in deep into the joys of summer before time runs out!

Love you bugs!!

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment