Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Casting Lazy Shadows

On Luna:
Headband, Skirt, Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes, Ring, Bracelets: Forever 21


On Bella:
Shirt: Target (From Luna)
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Vintage (From Luna's Grandma)
Earrings: Walmart (From Luna
Shoes: Rue 21





























So maybe this isn't the most balanced post. The pictures are sort of wonky spacing-wise, eh? But it is summer. Laziness should be excused, I think.
Yes, that's what we'll say.
I'm embracing the laziness that summer expects. That's right, EXPECTS. Don't want to let down mother nature, do we?
That's what I thought.
So get down with your lazy self and let me know how very lazy you've been in a comment.
... or not. You know, being lazy might not allow for making the effort to comment. :)
Love and Heartburn,
Luna
(Yes, heartburn. Why? Because it's the first thing that crossed my mind. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment