Saturday, April 3, 2010

Springing for a Cowboy


Boots: Rocket Dogs via Gordmans / Shorts: DIY / Tee: Forever 21 / Cardigan: Old Navy

Just a little outfit post for today. I just made these shorts this morning. My mom had an old pair of my brother's jeans in her sewing room; I just did a little snip-snip and wah-lah!





It's been surprisingly warm here for this time of year. I've definitely been celebrating. Bare leg season has finally arrived! I can't wait for all sun all the time! Incorporating heels into my wardrobe has been one of my goals this spring, and I totally love these boots. Cute, no? I've basically lived in flats for the last year, and it's definitely time for a change.
Have a lovely spring day!
Love and 151 blue M&M's-
Luna

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit and blog!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress!!!!nice blog! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete