Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Pattern of Renewal








Skirt: Dillards
Shirt: Walmart
Tights: Charollete Russe
Ring: Walmart
Boots: Target (thanks mum)


Hello Beauties,
Bella here. The weather has been as unpredictable lately in Southern Ohio. Whenever unpredictability hits in the weather, I always like to put on a pair of tights for reassurance. Tights can be layered up if need be; keeps you nice and cozy warm. This is a huge fashion saver in the winter time because it allows you to wear your beloved dresses.

Like my skirt, I too have lived a pattern in the last year. The seasons move constantly and we all have a renewal in the spring when we switch out our heavy sweaters for the light, colorful fabrics of the spring. With summer right around the corner, my wardrobe is bursting with change and color. I feel like my life often changes the same as my wardrobe does, and as I'm on the verge of this new season I am excited for the adventures to come.
Renewal is on it's way.
Embrace it.
Cherish this new season of spring.

Hearts always,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment