Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Finals Countdown...




shorts, shirt, belt/Forever 21 :: tights/Walgreens :: nail polish/Urban Outfitters

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything, eh?
I got these shorts at Forever 21 a few weeks ago, and they're super short. They kind of look like a skirt, and when I wore them to Sam's Club with my mom people kept staring at me; like the were trying to figure out if my shorts were going to fly up like a skirt would've. Oh well, I love the idea of flutter shorts. They kind of bring me back to the times I wore a skort as a kid. Skort: the mullet for your butt. Love it, embrace it, and wear a variation as a college student.
Speaking of college...
Finals are kicking my butt. For serious. I've only got FOUR left, though! How many of you have got finals this week or next? Aren't they horrid?
Love and strong, black coffee,
Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment